Rada Serrated Steak Knives Gift Set
- Six Serrated Steak Knives
- High Carbon Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
The Rada Six Serrated Steak Knives Gift Set gives you plenty of the best steak knife on the market!
These steak knives are designed with a small, sharp, single-sided serrated edge. This means they easily cut your favorite meats, even ones with tough cooks and cuts. You’ll love how they cut through the perfect rib eye, juicy pork chops, tasty grilled chicken, and any other meat!
The secret is in the surgical-quality, high-carbon stainless steel blades. Use the knives at the dinner table, or use them to prepare your food. With six knives in the set, you will often have enough to do both!
This serrated steak knife set comes with in an appealing box, with a form-fitted insert holding the knives in place. It’s the perfect gift for anniversaries, birthdays, weddings and more. Also, you just give it to yourself as a gift, as every home cook deserves a set of high-quality steak knives!
Those who have given and received the Rada Six Serrated Steak Knives Gift Set agree that this is a set you can’t do without.
“I love this set. I have owned this product in the past and went searching for them again,” wrote one Rada fan.
“These knives are the best "steak cutting" knives I have ever owned,” said another.
These things are awesome. A true joy to use and hold. Gorgeous to look at. Priced right and MADE IN THE USA!” .
Rada Mfg. Co. has been producing America’s finest cutlery and kitchen utensils since 1948. All of our products are proudly made in the USA. We’re so confident in our Serrated Steak Knives that they come with a Lifetime Guarantee!
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.