Rada Cutlery "Old Fashioned Butcher " Knife
- Blade 7 3/4" / Overall 12 1/8"
- High Carbon Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
The Rada “Old Fashioned” Butcher knife is a great knife that proves some things never go out of style.
Our customers agree that this is the best butcher knife they’ve ever used.
“This has to be the best knife for the big cutting jobs, in the kitchen! It cuts through anything with ease! Love Rada knives!” said a happy “Old Fashioned” user.
“I love it! Best knife I've ever bought! It cuts like a dream, it is absolute perfection! I love it!” said one thrilled customer.
“I have owned my knife for over 30 years and its still going strong, all I do is run it through the Rada sharpener a few times and its sharp as new. This is one of my first knives that my dad gave me and I've purchased several more over the years and they are all top notch, especially for the price. Made in USA and a value that cannot be beat,” .
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has been producing America’s finest cutlery and kitchen utensils. Rada has become synonymous with quality to millions of cooks across the country, as the superior quality and affordability of our products makes a Rada purchase a clear choice.
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.