Rada Cutlery Chef`s Dicer
- Blade 5 1/4" / Overall 9 1/2"
- High Carbon Surgical Quality Stainless Steel
- 100% USA Made, Lifetime Guarantee
The Rada Chef’s Dicer is one of the most useful knives a kitchen could have, one well suited for a large number of tasks.
The Chef’s Dicer features a 5 ¾-inch blade for easy chopping of meats and vegetables. The familiar meat cleaver shape aids in food preparation, while the offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade for safe chopping. It’s the ideal knife to cut chicken wings, prepare stir fry, dice ham, and more, all made easy by the square shape of the stainless steel blade.
Customers agree that the Chef’s Dicer is one of the best knives they have ever used.
“Sharp, light, study, comfortable, and very versatile. I still keep in in the sleeve after a few months and the blade has stayed sharp,” said one Chef’s Dicer user.
“I really love this knife!” said another customer. “It is lightweight and very easy to use.”
“This knife is great and sharp. I would buy this one again as it is very affordable. Highly recommended wouldn't even bother buying any other knives.
A wonderful companion items for chefs and serious cooks is Rada’s French Chef Knife, which is 13” in overall length.
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has not only been used as essential tools in millions of family kitchens, but has been sold by countless fundraising groups to raise money for worthy causes. Millions of dollars a year are raised by churches, clubs, schools, teams, and more by selling Rada Cutlery kitchen products, which has a reputation for superior quality and value. Best of all, Rada Cutlery is made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
(Hand Wash VS Dishwasher)
Hand washing all fine cutlery is the preferred method of cleaning because:
- Hand washing prevents unnecessary microscopic dings on the blades' cutting edge.
- Recent government mandated changes to phosphate-free dish washing detergents creates a harsh environment for metals - including stainless steel blades and in particular our silver brushed aluminum handles.
- Dishwashers have evolved to higher temperatures for cleansing and drying that are incompatible with fine cutlery.
Some customers choose to use the dishwasher with varying results depending on their detergent, water mineral composition and dishwasher. The combination of these factors affect the pace and degree of oxidation experienced.